The adaptor ADA-RS232-ISO-BP2-12V is based on an integrated isolating DC/DC converter. This adapter is a 2/2 channel RS232 isolator (up to 4kV).
Our adaptor meets the strict standards of medical technology: medical standard EN60601-1: 20006 (medical electrical equipment - Part 1: general requirements for basic safety and essential performance).
- RS232 transmission over medium distances
- isolation: min. 4 kV
- connectors: D-SUB 9 pin male (UNC thread) and IDC 2x5 pin R= 2.54 mm
- power supply: 12 V DC regulated (7-20V) - 2pol. Molex type R= 1.25 mm
- signals: RxD, TxD, RTS, CTS, GND
- dimensions: 32 x 38 mm
- small size
- galvanically isolated connection
- no setting of transmission parameters required
- compliance with standards in industrial and medical environments
- increased interference resistance and more severe interference emissions for a medical environment
Our RS232 adaptor is also available as 5V version under the following purchase order number
ADA-RS232-ISO-BP2-5V. This adaptor has a power supply of 5V DC, the remaining technical features are identical to the 12V version of our adaptor.
Do you have a question regarding the product?
Just send us a message with this contact form and we usually will get back to you within 24 hours at work days.
Is your request more urgent?
Then please call the contact person for this product.
He will be pleased to help you.
- Volker Wehnen