This adapter is designed for an easy connection of FFC or FPC cables with a grid of 0.50 mm, 8- pin and a thickness of 0.30 mm to other connector systems.
A flex connector (bottom contact) and a header to take the MICRO-IDC connector for the flat cable are mounted to a small adapter PCB . The flex connector is used either with the delivered FFC cable or with FPC cables mounted to the component which shall be connected.
Technical data adapter:
- FFC/FPC style pitch 0.50 mm, thickness 0.30 mm
- side 1: FFC connector (bottom), 8-pin, pitch 0.50 mm
- side 2: Don Connex connector series C44-10 pitch 1.27 mm
- l x w x h: 26 x 25 x 3 mm
Technical data cable:
- FFC-cable 70 mm, pitch 0.50 mm, mutual
- ribbon cable 500 mm, pitch 0.635 mm, spliced approx. 50 mm at the tail, IDC nib outside, UL2678
- light weight
- easy handling
- no special design for small quantities needed
- customized design according to your requirements possible
The standard set includes a FFC cable (length = 70 mm, type A = stripped equilaterally) with matching number of poles as well as a flat cable (length = 500 mm) with matching number of poles.
The FFC connector is designed for flex cables of 0.30 mm thickness (+/- 0.05 mm). The jack is provided for bottom connection with the FFC cable.
Various lengths available on request.
This cable fits to the following pin headers:
The following displays will be supported:
Do you have a question regarding the product?
Just send us a message with this contact form and we usually will get back to you within 24 hours at work days.
Is your request more urgent?
Then please call the contact person for this product.
He will be pleased to help you.
- Hanah Reiners