This passive DVI adapter is used for the distribution of signals in devices. Starting from DVI ports on motherboards and graphic cards or AIO/Biscuit boards with proprietary connectors it is possible to conduct the signals to the exterior wall of devices.
The integrated DVI jack (180° offset right) can be plugged in the DVI components via further connectors of the type Hirose DF14-20S and Hirose DF13-6S.
The analog VGA as well as the digital DVI-part (180° offset right) can also be separated if necessary. The internal cable assembly matching to your VGA/DVI components is a customized part and can be designed according to your special requirements.
- directly mountable to your sled wall
- separate outgoing line VGA and DVI, 180° offset right
- small and light
- quick installation, UNC thread pre-assembled
Please let us know your individual requirements enabling us to submit you our quotation.
- Länge / Lenght: 44,0 mm
- Breite / Width: 27,0 mm
- Höhe / Height: 12,0 mm
Range of temperatures
- Betriebstemperatur / Operating temperature: Min: -20,00 °C Max: 85,00 °C
- Lagertemperatur / Storage temperature: Min: -40,00 °C Max: 85,00 °C
- Bruttogewicht / Gross weight: 11,39 g
- Nettogewicht / Net weight: 9,98 g
Do you have a question regarding the product?
Just send us a message with this contact form and we usually will get back to you within 24 hours at work days.
Is your request more urgent?
Then please call the contact person for this product.
He will be pleased to help you.
- Volker Wehnen