CompactFlash to SATA adapter
Bootable & Hot-Plug CompactFlash on Serial ATA port! This is a convenient interface that allows CompactFlash devices to be operated in any system with a SATA port.
- Compatible with Serial ATA 1.0a specifications, high transfer rate of up to 1.5 GBps
- Supports Spread Spectrum in receiver
- Suitable for any computer case, mini computer, embedded system, iPC and Rackmount case
- CF1 supports CompactFlash cards (type I+II) or an IBM Microdrive™
- CF card Primary Bootable Device depending on OS and application
- On board activity LED for CF access
- Push button ejector included
- Power supply by 4-pin floppy disk connector
- CF 3.3V/5V voltage selection
- Independent from operating system, no drivers required
- RoHS compliant
- Länge / Lenght: 120,9 mm
- Breite / Width: 81,8 mm
- Höhe / Height: 21,6 mm
Range of temperatures
- Betriebstemperatur / Operating temperature: Min: -20,00 °C Max: 85,00 °C
- Lagertemperatur / Storage temperature: Min: -40,00 °C Max: 85,00 °C
- Bruttogewicht / Gross weight: 74,50 g
- Nettogewicht / Net weight: 68,00 g
Do you have a question regarding the product?
Just send us a message with this contact form and we usually will get back to you within 24 hours at work days.
Is your request more urgent?
Then please call the contact person for this product.
He will be pleased to help you.
- Klaus Stieler