Bootable and Hot-Plug CompactFlash serial ATA port! Connect this bridge port with serial ATA port and make your PC system support bootable CompactFlash devices. This is a convenient interface that allows CompactFlash devices to be operated in any system with a SATA port.
- compatible with serial ATA 1.0a specifications, high transfer rate of up to 1.5 GBps
- supports Spread Spectrum in receiver
- suitable for any computer case, mini computer, embedded system, iPC and Rackmount case
- supports CompactFlash cards (type I+II) or an IBM Microdrive™
- the CF card can be operated as a primary bootable device containing the OS and the applications
- On board activity LED for CF access
- push button ejector included
- power supply by 4-pin FD floppy disk connector
- CF 3.3V/5V voltage selection
- independent of the operating system, no driver required
- bridge board with front bay bracket (floppy size)
- colour: black
- RoHS compliant
- Länge / Length: 102,2 mm
- Breite/ Width: 100,1 mm
- Höhe / Height: 25,0 mm
Range of temperatures
- Betriebstemperatur / Operating temperature: Min: -20,00 °C Max: 85,00 °C
- Lagertemperatur / Storage temperature: Min: -40,00 °C Max: 85,00 °C
- Bruttogewicht / Gross weight: 152,11 g
- Nettogewicht / Net weight: 145,30 g
Do you have a question regarding the product?
Just send us a message with this contact form and we usually will get back to you within 24 hours at work days.
Is your request more urgent?
Then please call the contact person for this product.
He will be pleased to help you.
- Marius Lemm