- SATA II 3Gbps 3.3V Adapter Board
- 16Pin Micro SATA (Signals and Power) male connector on board
- Support CompactFlashTM cards (Type I & II ) or an IBM MicrodriveTM
- The CF card can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application.
- Support any size of CF memory card up to 2TB
- 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB
- Compliant with Serial ATA 2.6
- Tag Command Queuing (Max 32 entries)
- SATA Hot-plug
- SATA Power Save modes
- ATA/ATAPI PIO mode data transfer
- ATA/ATAPI UDMA data transfer rate of 150, 133, 100, 66, 44, 33, 25, 16.7 MB/s
- ATA/ATAPI-7 Streaming feature set
- Support DMA and UDMA mode
- 100% OS-transparent hardware bridge Adapter to support PC, MAC and Linux, no driver required
- Fully RoHS compliant
Do you have a question regarding the product?
Just send us a message with this contact form and we usually will get back to you within 24 hours at work days.
Is your request more urgent?
Then please call the contact person for this product.
He will be pleased to help you.
- Klaus Stieler